2016-2017 Class Tuition Fees
Fees are based on a monthly fee regardless of how many classes your student attends.
Hours per week Cost per month Discount FINAL TUITION
1 $50 $50
1 1/4 $62 $62
1 1/2 $75 $75
2 $100 $100
2 1/2 $125 $125
3 $150 $150
3 1/2 $175 $175
4 $200 4% $192
4 1/2 $225 6% $211
5 $250 8% $230
5 1/2 $275 10% $247
6 $300 12% $264
6 1/2 $325 14% $279
7 $350 16% $294
7 1/2 $375 18% $307
8 $400 20% $320
8 1/2 $425 20% $340
9 $450 20% $360
9 1/2 $475 20% $380
10 $500 20% $400
- Tuition payments are not itemized per class, but are based on a monthly payment regardless of how many classes are offered in that month.
- Tuition can be paid monthly, semesterly or yearly.
- Monthly payments are due the first class of each month or no later than the 10th of the month.
- Students will not be permitted to attend classes if payments get more than a month behind, and no arrangements have been made.
- The first semester (Sept. Oct. Nov. Dec.) payment is due the first class in Sept. or no later than the 10th of the month. To calculate the first semester payment, multiply the monthly rate by 4. To calculate the second semester payment, multiply the monthly rate by 5.
- The monthly rate is found on the payment chart by finding the hours taken and the corresponding fee.
- The yearly payment is due the first class in Sept. or no later than the 10th of the month.
- To calculate the yearly rate, multiply the monthly rate by 9.
- There are no refunds for missed lessons. Missed lessons may be made up with another class of similar level at the discretion of the teacher and/or manager.
- Class Cancellations: In the event that a teacher is not able to teach class and a substitute teacher cannot be found each student will be called and emailed. We will provide a makeup class.
- In the event that bad weather causes the studio to close, an email will be sent notifying all students. If there are multiple closings a makeup class may be scheduled.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I pay the same tuition when the studio is closed for holidays? Yes.
When an extra class is called by the instructor outside the normal class time, do I have to pay? No.
How do I drop a class?
You must email the bookkeeper and let him know. If you drop, do so before the next payment is due, otherwise you will still be financially responsible for the next month.
Can I drop a class and then restart?
Yes, but you must email the bookkeeper and let him know that you want to add the class. You will need to get the permission of the instructor before you can add.
Do I have to pay if I miss a class?
Yes, we do not itemize classes, but a makeup class will be offered of a similar level.